Thursday, March 15, 2012

Last Day At the School

Today was my last official day at Accra Girls Senior High.  Although I haven't had time to post anything today, I wanted to make sure I posted one of my own students' work on this site.   Logan Milway spent a day taking quite a bit of video footage of what a day in his life is like at Oconomowoc High School.  This can be seen in the two clips below.  I think Logan did a great job on this at it really paints a very detailed picture of OHS and addresses some of the students questions in the second part.  This will provide a great way for the students to begin interacting with one another.  Although at times some of the questions I have asked are quite a bit surface level, the really do provide a good point to begin a conversation about culture.





More to come tomorrow as I try to reflect on my experience over my 2 week stay here.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, had a chance to read your blog in full and watch the videos. Pulitzer Prize worthy!

    ReplyDelete